t +33 7 827 589 40
Florian is professional, productive and organised. It took us few days only to complete the whole website. The communication was effective and efficient and his response to our questions was prompt as well.
Florian have made a very good work to push our brand in the CM. He also gave a new energy in our website. It was important for us to be in our moment. many thanks Florian.
Florian showed an high level of flexibility and involvement while he collaborated with the school. He developed a good understanding of human relations, and have been able to perform his duty even under highly stressful context.
It was a pleasure to work with him, he is very curious and interested about learning and understanding as much as he can. I definitely recommend Florian if you are looking to a young dynamic and positive behavior profile.
Professional and self motivated, Florian is a strong asset to our team. Ever since we start working together he brings up a lots of energy to our design studio. We share common love for clean, contemporary and elegant design which is most of our projects requirement. We’ll definitely maintain our collaboration in the future.
Florian’s influence on managing the graduation procedures in 2012 was central. It was a pleasure to work with him and a relief to know he was holding all the strings and finding and fixing up all the loose ends. The success of the event was highly dependent on his performance, and he mastered this in the most professional and dedicated way. All the best, Florian!
Florian was a pleasure to work with. Florian during his time with us was very enthusiastic, very helpful, a quick learner and did a lot of great things within a short time. Florian was highly respected by all the staff and had good relationships with our clients and suppliers. It was not easy for Florian to work for us with English not being his first language, but he did very well and I know he will do very well in the future and will be a great asset to whoever he works for.
– Prospect 10+ companies
– Plan and offer remunerated activities for students (eg: satisfaction survey, flyers distribution, etc.)
(end of studies project at EGC, Ecole de Gestion et de Commerce)
– Give visibility to our administrative, professional and institutional partners. – Raise awareness of the importance of creativity of french education.
– Assert international dimension of the school
– Manage the organization of the event (planning, team management, finance, etc.) – Communication
– Manage creative contents (students projects exposure)
– Graphic Design:
General design, adverts, POS Promotion design, improvement of the visual identity, newsletters design – Project Management:
Small team Management, suppliers sourcing, negotiating, purchasing
Website creation (design and development),
Content management, community management
– Marketing / Communication:
Database management, emailing, Newsletters, PR, advertising, branding
– Event Planning: (TV coverage of the event: )
Design, communication, logistic, press relations
– In charge of web projects from A to Z : Customer prospection
Design and choice advices
Negociating and quotation preparation Design and coding of websites
Follow up of the project after conclusion
– PR and Business Development
Business networking events
Search process and interwiews of new collaborators Establishing overseas partnerships
-Web Presence Manager:
Website design, development and management (eCommerce, multilingual, responsive, etc.) Social Networks setup, emailing Campaigns, Community Management, etc.)
Key numbers :
+ 300% fans / followers
+ 9 social networks
+ 1 fully functional eCommerce website (celinerobert.com)
– Public Relations Executive (Event planning, Press Relations, Communication, etc.) Organisation of 3 events with PlayMode group (regional creators group)
– Export Project Development (International Action Plan, Local partners researches, Prospecting follow-up) Administration of the COFACE prospection insurance (government sponsored)
– Day-to-Day customer Relationships (Orders, Delivery, Marketing Development, etc) Account executive with 25+ customers across 6 countries
Business School of International Commerce & Management
Bachelor degree in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Operation